Prime Class A Office Condo
Prime Class A Office Condo Auction:
Thursday August 21st At 11:15 A.M., final viewing / registration at 10:00 A.M.
Location: 4229 Lafayette Center Dr. #1800, Chantilly, VA20151
PROPERTY: Office Condo: 2425 Square feet fully built out plus contents & cars
Preview/Inspection: Thursday August 7th & 14th From 3:30 – 4:30pm and by appointment.
Great opportunity to own your own like-new office space in a prime location of Chantilly, Virginia.
- High quality class A one story brick/concrete construction office condo newly built in 2006.
- Legal Subdivision:
- Legal sub: Ponds at Lafayette
- Project Name: Ponds at Lafayette
- Tax ID: 33-2-10- -1800
- Total Taxes: $5424
- Tax Year: 2007
- Year Built: 2006
- Net SqFt: 2425
- Gross SqFt: 2828
- Amenities: Granite Counters, Wood Floors
- Handicap: 2+ Access Exits, 48 + Halls, Doors-Swing In, Entry Slope<1, Low Pile Carpeting, Lvl Entry-Main, Thrsheld<5/8
- Directions: West Rte 50, L Pleasant Valley, R Lafayette Ctr Dr to 4229, Suite #1800
- Class A, High End buildout 12 office condo! Impressive reception area w/cherry hdwd flrs, recessed lights & granite ctrs. WOW clients w/central œoval office, dual entry conference RM. At 2828sqft, just perfect for tech, consulting, mortgage, real estate, insurance! Great location: RTE 20, 28. with visibility on RT.7
- Very close to the new South Riding Hospital proposed to be built in 2009.
Paid quarterly: $1,897 / annualized: $7,588
Office Condo Overview:
- 4229 Lafayette Center Dr. #1800
- Grow your business with a true value proposition.
- Turn-Key Office Solution
- Ready for immediate occupancy
- Prime Location
- Functional Floor Plan
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Modification & remodel options
- Total Offices: 12 – three corner executive offices and nine associates offices
- Oval office layout
- Central dual-entry conference room
- Spacious reception area
Important amenities & driving times from office condo:
- Dulles airport -15 min
- Fair Oaks Hospital -15 min
- Washington DC -40
- Fair Oaks Mall -15 min
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum – 7 min
- Dulles auto mall – 3 min
- Fairfax County Court House -25 min
- Washington Dulles Convention Center – 10 min
- Landsdown Hospital -25 min
- National Reconnaissance Office – 8 min
- Georgetown -40 min
- CIA Headquarters – 40 min
- Tyson Corner -35 min
- Pentagon – 40 min
- US Dept of State – 45 min
- FBI Field Office in Manassas, VA – 30 min
APPROXIMATELY 1800 NEW HOMES TO BE BUILT AT NEARBY “ARCOLA CENTER” (click on link to visit site)
Other government agencies nearby as well as the new proposed South Riding Hospital to be built.
Acquiring office space to grow your business must make sound financial sense. As business owners ourselves, we understand that price, design, and functionality must meet the demands of your current and future needs. This office represents the convergence of both price and functionality ensuring for its future owner a productive asset for many years. We regret that we must sell this beautiful unit. However, our current financial situation dictates that we must. we sincerely hope the new owners will enjoy and benefit from the high quality of materials and workmanship we put into this unique office.
Previously offered at $750,000.00
Opening Bid only $299,000
Terms: A $20,000.00 certified or cashiers check required to bid. the successful bidder will be required to increase their deposit to equal 20% of the high bid price. by personal check on auction day, this check must be exchanged for a certified check on Friday August 22, 2008.
A 10% buyers premium will be added to the high bid price to form the total purchase price.
Closing takes place in 30 days. NO CONTINGENCIES
The contents of this property will also be auctioned separately, they include: Vehicle Photos:
- High Corporate assets: Vehicles, Art, Rugs, Antiques, Executive Office Desk and Chairs…etc
- viewing /inspection for vehicles + contents takes place Thursday Aug. 21st only at 10 am – 11am